Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PUSHING THE ISSUE & SIGNED GUITAR UP ON AUCTION BLOCK

I GUESS NICK AND HIS PUSSY CAT GIRLFRIEND STILL PUSH THE ISSUE.....
I just noticed that the Pussycat Dolls shot a portion of the video for their new single “When I Grow Up” right in front of Nick’s fav spot THE FROLIC ROOM! Haha…
Watch the video HERE!
You can see The Frolic Room very clearly at about 1:35 into the video. =D


GUITAR SIGNED BY NICK AND P-NUTT UP FOR AUCTION!!!!
Nick and P-Nut are two of many artists recently on Loveline that have signed a guitar that is up for auction right now. The proceeds benefit Hillsides Child Center and Camp Ronald McDonald. Other people that have signed the Squier guitar include:
System of a Down/Achosen - Shavo OdadjianAtreyu - Dan Jacobs & Alex VakatzasThe Used - Quinn Allman, Dan Whitesides, Bert McCracken, Jeph Howard311 - Nick Hexum & P-NutLouis XIV - Jason HillBad Religion - Greg Graffin, Greg Hetson, Brett GurewitzThe Bravery - Sam Endicott, John Conway, Anthony BurulcichPennywise - Fletcher Dragge & Randy BradburyLinkin Park - Chester Bennington & Mike ShinodaAdam CarollaStryker & Dr. Drew
Here are a few pics of the guitar!

Click HERE to bid! Auction ends Jul 31 at 12:00 AM PDT! =D

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I thought Nick and her broke up a few years back! Boo to her. I am so lame...I live in the LA area and never knew there was an actual Frolic Room until last weekend when I drove past it.nI gotta go there just to have at least 1 drink now =)

THE COUNTDOWN

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)
me throwin down some brews on 3-11-07

AMAZING! I DID THIS, AND I'M AFFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!

ROCK OUT TO SOME 311 WHILE YOUR HERE!!