Thursday, July 17, 2008

MORE NEW STUFF!!!!

LOTS GOING ON...... like camera phone pics from the concert....






+ Here’s a new article from the Falls Church News Press…love this one!

+Rothbury Music Video: I was just told about this video of Nick, P-Nut & Tenacious D’s KG doing a little jam about the Rothbury Festival (that took place on the 4th of July!
Go P-Nut! =D

+I have found video of the NEW 311 INTRO. Check out 311’s new G, B & U Intro - sweet!
It's the Good, the Bad, & the Ugly tune from the old Clint Eastwood Movie.

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see a single show this year. I unfortunately went on vacation the night they were in town. I usually travel to all of the shows in SoCal and am bummed I didn't get to this year. No matter what, I'm going to 311 day next year. Never been =( PS...what is the correct title of your blog? Not sure if I list it correctly on my blogroll.

ICE COLD SURF said...

311 DAY 2010 IS THE NEXT SHOW... THERES A COUNTDOWN METER THING ON THE BOTTEM OF MY PAGE.

EITHER PARADISE, OR IM ALL MIXED UP, OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA PUT...IE THE 311 BLOG PAGE :p

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

2010? WTF?! I knew missing it this year was a big mistake =( Damn. Okay, thanks for the info. I'll update my blog =)

ICE COLD SURF said...

yes, they do it every other year....

311 Day Celebrations
State Palace Theatre (New Orleans, LA) - 2000
UNO Lakefront Arena (New Orleans, LA) - 2002
UNO Lakefront Arena (New Orleans, LA) - 2004
Mid-South Coliseum (Memphis, TN) - 2006
New Orleans Arena (New Orleans, LA) - 2008
To Be Determined (New Orleans, LA) - 2010

THE COUNTDOWN

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)
me throwin down some brews on 3-11-07

AMAZING! I DID THIS, AND I'M AFFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!

ROCK OUT TO SOME 311 WHILE YOUR HERE!!