Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OKAY i've been tagged??

Okay, so i never would've dreamed anyone would tag me, because I only have about 10 people who actually read this stuff.....

* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

So here it goes......

What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago, I was 18 years of age. Just graduated from H.S. and was preparing myself, physically and mentally for what I was about to embark on. That would be, Parris Island, South Carolina, United States Marine Corp Boot Camp. "OOH RAH"

Snacks you enjoy?
Snacks that I like, hmmm, well a cold brew I suppose wouldn't be a snack.... soooooo, well, I like peanuts, apples, carrots dipped in ranch and gummy worms!

Places you've lived?
Well, this could take a moment so I'll summerize this one........
+ Born (1980)- Thru Graduation (1998): Cincinnati OH
+ Bootcamp (18yo): South Carolina
+ Stationed (USMC-1998 thru 2000): Camp San Mateo, Camp Pendleton CA
+ Stationed (USMC- 2001-2002): Camp Butler, Okinawa Japan
+ 4 years of service up: Hermosa Beach, CA. 2002- Palos Verdes, CA. 2003- & N.Hollywood CA. 2003-04
+ Back in the Nati: early 2005 I moved back to Cincinnati, and have been here ever since.


What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a Beach House in Santa Monica, Manhattan or Hermosa Beach, CA.
2. Try and flaunt my money to hook up with some hot actress or singer.
3. Throw "wild" parties at least once a month, with Hugh Hefner.
4. I'd buy this Island in the keys, "melody key", its owned by Nick Hexum.
5. Never worry about anything, really, ever again.

People you want to know more about?
Well, a good start would be some of the bloggers that I've met recently, or wish to have met.

3 comments:

Jane said...

cute blog.......

Londyn said...

My friend Kasmira (whatiwore2day.blogspot.com) was stationed in Okinowa, Japan during the same time period you were (I think...). I wonder if you knew her...?

Londyn said...

Oops - I meant Okinaja... :)

THE COUNTDOWN

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)
me throwin down some brews on 3-11-07

AMAZING! I DID THIS, AND I'M AFFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!

ROCK OUT TO SOME 311 WHILE YOUR HERE!!