Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update from my June 10th post!!!!

I sent 311's management team on 311.com an email, reguarding my post on the tenth..... "tribute"

below is the email i received back from them: I removed my email address, cuz I don't think the world needs to know it, and edited the 311 management email address. Now mind you I was disappointed for a slight second, while reading this, but on the other hand, they're sending me something from the actuall concert day!!!!! please read on --->


--- On Tue, 6/17/08,From: 311 management
Subject: Re: TRIBUTE REQUEST
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 7:38 PM


Hey Rodney, thanks for your email and longtime support of 311. Much appreciated. I was sorry to hear of the passing of solider Matt Maupin. It sounds like the news has shaken up your community and of course is a loss for us all, as he honorably served our country. As for your request, I'm sorry to say that 311 no longer make stage dedications. The band did so for many years, but the requests now are vastly overwhelming. And the band no longer feel it's right to do it for some, and not others. I hope you understand. Thanks again for dropping a line. We wish you all the very best!

Peter Raspler, 311 Management

Rodney, we at the 311 Management team would like to send you an actual stage set-list used at the concert in Cincinnati, for your thoughtfullness and dedication. Thanks Again!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours. It's pretty damn awesome. Too bad they won't do that dedication for you.

ICE COLD SURF said...

NP. Thanks for stopping over at my blog!! Yeah that sucks they wont do it, but hey, it was worth a try. Stop back by... anytime, I enjoy the company. :P

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

AWesome. It's understandable on their part, got to be fair, despite the unfortunate circumstance =( That's pretty awesome that they are sending you a set list though!

Amazing blog!! Adding you to my blogroll right now. I was looking for a 311 blog, thanks!

ICE COLD SURF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

THE COUNTDOWN

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)
me throwin down some brews on 3-11-07

AMAZING! I DID THIS, AND I'M AFFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!

ROCK OUT TO SOME 311 WHILE YOUR HERE!!