Thursday, May 1, 2008

I retract my previous post......


i won tickets this morning on purerock 96.5fm here in cincinnati. i won them during the "2 angry guys show" where they do the "snoop for 311 tix" i swear man sometimes life stinks.... then something good happens. i'm stoked. i did have a nice long blog on how this all came to happen this morning, and when i went to publish my post, it went to a page i've never seen and tried to refresh it.... and my nice long explanation of what went down this morning was gone!!! wtf.


oh well i got me some pavilion seats at riverbend for the july 5th concert where snoop doggy dogg is opening for the worlds greatest band, 311!


No comments:

THE COUNTDOWN

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)

OCHO STINKO' JERSEY (BLAA)
me throwin down some brews on 3-11-07

AMAZING! I DID THIS, AND I'M AFFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!

ROCK OUT TO SOME 311 WHILE YOUR HERE!!